Hey guys today let’s talk about on how to install Samsung Galaxy S6 ROM on your Galaxy S4. This method works only for the Galaxy S4 Gt-I9500 variant, don’t try with any other variant it may brick your phone. In order to install the ROM you must be rooted, installed custom recovery. If it is working fine for me doesn’t mean that it is going to work same for you. I’m not responsible if your device is soft or hard bricked, perform it on your own risk. If you find any difficulties I also provide a tutorial video which you see down below. If you have any more questions? please do comment them in the comment section below. I would be glad if you do so.
Note: Make sure your battery is above 75% in order to avoid installation interruptions.
How to install S6 ROM on S4
- Download and transfer the ROM into your phone
- Go to recovery mode by pressing Volume up+Home Button+Power Button at the same time, release the keys once you see the samsung logo
- Here Select Data/Factory Format and hit yes
- Go back and select wipe cache partition
- Select Mounts and Storage then select format/storage
- Select Advance then wipe dalvik cache
- Now go back, select Install Zip (Select SD card if the file is in internal memory/select SD card 1 if the file is in the SD card)
- Navigate the file and install it
- Follow the instructions given there and when installation is completed you are greeted with welcome screen
Hope this tutorial helped you. Thanks for visiting our site. Have a Great Day!