We can do many things by using Adobe Photoshop but coming to Smartphones there are only few tools that we can work with. Changing a background using made easy with Photoshop but what if you want to edit it from your phone? Don’t worry we got a tutorial to explain you how to change the Image background using an Android Application called Picsart which is available at Google’s Play Store. It has 1Million downloads, also includes very powerfull tools like Curves, Filters, Cropping,Cliparts etc.,
- Open the Google Playstore and type the name Picsart or download it from the given link below.
- Open the Picsart app, now select Edit or Photo option then chooset the background photo (Which is used as Background Image) from gallery that you want to apply. Image that you have selected will appears in the Editor.
- From the options down below select Add photo option (you can swipe the options left or right for more items) and select the photo of the pic that you want change background.
- Now the selected picture will appear in editor. On the top you can find an option which looks like scissor. When you see it select the option and now brush the image that you want change backround (brush the part that you want to apply to the previously selected background ).
- You can drag with two fingers to Zoom and also can change the Brush size from bottom. When you finish brushing click on Check mark and adjust the size to fit background. Boooom.. You have changed the Background successfully.
Hope you like our tutorial if you have any thoughts like this please share with us, so that we can provide more valuable content to our visitors. We would be glad if you do so.
Thanks for choosing our Site. Have a Great Day!