Hello guys, Today I’m here with most anticipated feature for Whatsapp. That is the Video calling, yes it’s now finally available for Whatsapp. It’s also working flawlessly on my Nexus 6p. But when I called to my Nokia X the colours were inverted and I won’t judge it because it’s still in beta version. That may be changed in finally release. So now you need to download the Apk file from down below which is 2.16.318 version. This video calling feature only works if your app version is as mention in the article or above. Your friend also need to be installed the same version in order to receive the calls.
Hello guys, it’s been while that I wrote an Article. Recently I got an update which was Android Developer Preview based on 7.1.1 that we have already seen from Google’s new Pixel X/XL devices. The update was about 1223MB size. So today I would like to share what’s new things/features in it. You can also watch the video from down below. Guys, I want you to share my videos on your social networks in order to support me. It helps me a lot grow and improve my channel. Hope you guys understand that😃
Hello guys, today I will show you “How to add a clipboard Manager for your Nexus 6p running Nougat. This also works with almost any android. If you copy any text or link and that can pasted somewhere in any app but what if you copied another text and again decided to paste the previously copied text. That cannot be done so because your phone doesn’t have any clipboard manager like we have with Samsung phones to store them. So.. Let’s get started!
Hi friends, today I will help you in “10 Ways to Fix/Improve Android 7.0 Nougat Battery Life”. I’ll try to make the article as simple as possible because any beginners who comes to my site should also understand what I’m trying to explain. Anyways if you want have a clear vision what I’m saying via this article, you can simply watch my Video which is down below.
Hello Folks, it’s been a while that I made a Video/Article on Installing new ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. Today I’ll show you on “How to Install Ale95 Note5/S7/S7 Edge Port ROM” on S4. It is working fine for me doesn’t mean that it’s going to work fine with you. So, keep this in mind and perform it on your own risk. I’m not responsible if your Device is Soft or Hard Bricked. If you have any doubts in performing this operation, then don’t worry I already made a video on how to do it. You can watch it from down below.
We have got another rumoured news about Google’s New launcher. Recently I have found an apk file which has different interface than the official Google Now Launcher. It looked same but it has some changes to it. So I just downloaded the file and tried it on my Nexus 6P which was running Android Developer Preview 5. After installing I started loving it a lot especially when going to App drawer. I also mention that it feels weird at the beginning.
Hello Folks, it’s been a while that I made a Video/Article on Installing new ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. Today I’ll show you on “How to Install Resurrection Remix Rom” on S4. It is working fine for me doesn’t mean that it’s going to work fine with you. So, keep this in mind and perform it on your own risk. I’m not responsible if your Device is Soft or Hard Bricked. If you have any doubts in performing this operation, then don’t worry I already made a video on how to do it. You can watch it from down below.
WhatsApp is getting smarter and powerful with it’s every update. Previously they added option for Starring, Adding text style like add “Bold”, “Italic”, “Striking”. Now with the latest update in the Beta version of Whatsapp v2.16.185 we can now send messages using different Font. For now it’s only one text font available which is similar to Microsoft called “Fixedsys”. But I would say it’s a good start.
You can do that by placing three(3) Backward Quotes(‘) in front and back of your text. But it won’t if you combine it with * or _ or ~.
Hope this article helped you. If you do so then please share this article with your friends. Thanks for visiting.
Hello guys, welcome to my another article on “How to Read Girl/Boy/Lover Whatsapp Messages Secretly Without Blue Ticks or Last Seen/Read”. If you are reading this article then probably want to hide your read status from your opponent. Whatsapp let’s you hide your blue ticks from it’s settings but there is problem with official technique i.e, after enabling the hide blue ticks option you will also not able to see others read status (Blue Ticks which turns into Blue in colour ).
If you find this Article useful, then please share with your Friends. You know what, that helps me a Lot.
Thanks for sharing😁✌
Thats ok if you don’t care about that but if you really want to Read messages without showing Blue Ticks but also want to see others Read status of your messages. Then you need to download an App called “shh😏No Last Seen or Read”. By using the app you hide your read status even if you are in Online or Offline.
Hope this article helped you. Also le me know if you have some more cool tips or any have any suggestions by commenting down below. Thanks for visiting my site. Keep supporting!
Hello guys welcome to another article of “Top 5 Applications” that you must try on your Android Smartphone. These are the few useful apps that picked by me. Hope they will be useful for your daily need. Let me know what you feel about them via comments and if you want talk/share your thoughts directly to me, then tweet me via Twitter
You can also have a quick look on the below video
Top 5 Android Applications
5. Plastexo Wallpaper: This app gives you more than 150+ minimal and flat wallpapers with resolution of 3200×2560. It supports Mezei and zooper skins. You can apply the wallpapers by giving long press or apply it manually. You can even save the wallpapers for offline.
4. Fenix: It’s a third party client for Twitter with many features. If you are trying to get a fresh look for twitter then this app is the best choice for you. It supports real time notifications, multi images and multi accounts. The app allows to change the conversations layouts and theme colours.
3. Retrica: It is the best filter camera app to capture and share your experience with everyone. Take photo or video with more than 125+ gorgeous filters to give a variety of styles. The app has more than 300 million users. It provides real time filler filters to apply for capturing photos or videos.
2. Chrooma Keyboard: It’s an awesome keyboard and one of my best loved Keyword with many features built into it. The main feature I liked about this app is – it changes the keyboard color according to the app that you are using. You can also customise it’s look or change something you like to do under the settings.
1. Drupe: This is a contacts and the dialer app where it allow us to contact or message to our friends by just a swipe. You can view all the contacts, Favourites, Logs lots etc., The app can be changed as per your like with tons of new themes. Go to the settings and play around to give a better look for your contacts access.
Hope this article helped you, if it did then please share the article with your friends. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!